Amplify your message and maximize engagement by integrating your marketing plan into one of our signature virtual events:
Virtual Forums and Community Conversations
City Paper conversations are on the pulse of the issues and topics that matter most to our readers and reflect the projects and stories published by our award winning editorial team. Ranging from maternal health to the history of go-go music to school transparency, our community conversations are thought provoking, informative, and engaging for our audiences.
Back to Business Webinars
Put your organization’s thought leadership on full display by sharing your core competencies, available resources, services, or products at one of our monthly “Back to Business” webinars. The series was created to inform, educate, and support the local business community.
Virtual event activations can be customized and include the following features:
- Logo inclusion on all marketing materials
- Event invitation and follow up reminder e-blast
- Social media event ads (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter)
- WashingtonCityPaper.com digital event ads
- Printed event ad in the issue leading up to the event
- Event introduction by a representative from your company*
- Customized branded post event email to all registrants
- Lead generation questions for event registrants
*Must be approved by the editorial team and coincide with the topic theme discussed.