Are you a fight fan? Then start betting on the UFC now! Here you can find the best odds for all the upcoming events along with popular markets, niche bets and great insights and tips. We also lay out how to get your hands on a UFC free bet at every single sportsbook if you’re in DC, Maryland or Virginia.
UFC Odds – June 2023
UFC 289 Best Odds & Tips
UFC 290 Best Odds & Tips
UFC 291 Best Odds & Tips
What is the UFC?
The Ultimate Fighting Championship is the biggest mixed martial arts promotion in the world. They’ve organized fights around the world for the last 30 years, across 10 weight classes. Every year the UFC seems to get more and more entertaining as they’re always upping their game. They now regularly outdo boxing matches in terms of PPV and viewing figures.
Is Betting on the UFC Legal?
Yes, betting on the UFC is legal. The first time betting on the UFC occured was back in 2001 when they held UFC 33 in Las Vegas. Up until 2018, sin city was one of the few places in the US where you could bet on sporting events like this. However, after a supreme court ruling that year allowed states to decide their own stance on wagering, the majority of America is now legally allowed to bet on sporting events, including UFC bouts.
How to Get a Free Bet on the UFC
Some Of The Best UFC Odds On The Market
Get Up To $1,000 In Bonus Bets
Great Live Betting Platform For UFC Fights
Get Up To $1,250 In Bonus Bets
It’s incredibly easy to get a free bet for a UFC event when you sign up to a sportsbook. Follow these quick steps to claim your UFC bonus in no time:
- Grab Your Bonus – In the next section of this page, we have laid out some sportsbooks that provide a great sports betting experience for users. All you need to do is press the green “Claim Bonus” button to begin the process of receiving a bonus bet.
- Register – You will now land on a page where you will need to enter some personal details in order to sign up for your chosen sportsbook. All of the sportsbooks listed are completely safe and legal in DC, Maryland and Virginia.
- Deposit Money – After you’ve signed up, you will need to deposit at least $10 into your account. Keep in mind that it can be a much larger deposit than this if you wish. For your first bet, bigger might be better due to the fact it will be a risk-free bet.
- Bet On The UFC – Once your account has been topped up with money, go to the sports section of the platform you’re using and find the betting markets on upcoming UFC events. From here, simply find a bet you would like to have and place it.
- Wait – All you have to do now is wait for the result of your wager to come through. If your bet wins then that’s fantastic! However, if your bet loses, don’t worry as you will receive your wager back in the form of a free bet as long as it was your first bet on the sportsbook you’re using.
Popular Bets on UFC Events
Check out our full sports betting guide. For now though, here are some of the main bets UFC fans place when wagering on fights in the promotion.
Winner Betting – This is equivalent to a moneyline bet. This wager is placed on the fighter you think will come out on top at the end of the event.
Method Of Victory Betting – You can bet on how the winning fighter will come to win. Usually this consists of a TKO, KO, submission, or decision. The UFC is one of the only sports leagues in the world that has this kind of bet available, due to the nature of the event.
Round Betting – This allows you to predict which round the fight will end in. In regular bouts there are only 3 rounds. In championship bouts there are 5 rounds. Each round is 5 minutes.
Prop Betting – This accounts for wagers on how many punches are going to be thrown, how many takedowns there will be and other niche markets like these.
Sports Betting in Your Area
UFC Betting FAQs
Yes, you can bet on the UFC in all of these areas. This is because sports betting is legal in DC, Maryland & Virginia.
Usally the odds for UFC events come out very far in advance. This is because most fighters only fight a few times per year. This means that once their bout is scheduled and finalized, there’s not much of a wait until the odds go up on sportsbooks.
The UFC is unique in the sense that they have multiple events every single month. This means that the UFC runs year long.
Typically, UFC fans also watch and wager on leagues such as the NFL, NHL & NBA.
Other Sports to Bet on
NFL Odds & Predictions
When football returns in September, the best odds on the market can be found here.
NBA Odds & Predictions
Check out the best tips and odds on the biggest basketball league in the world.
MLB Odds & Predictions
If you want to bet on America’s favorite pastime, here’s everything you need.