For quite some time, meme coins have been known to have no real-world application and have simply been viewed as joke tokens. 

However, the Love Hate Inu (LHINU), a popular new meme coin, is determined to change this by introducing a revolutionary vote-to-earn (V2E) mechanism that leverages blockchain technology.

V2E model will allow Love Hate Inu holders to stake their tokens and participate in polls that cover various topics such as politics, entertainment, and social issues.

And the efforts are already paying off, LHINU managed to raise $1,5 million in its presale funding in less than two weeks from the announcement.

The clock is ticking for LHINU’s second presale stage, which is scheduled to end in less than 48 hours. 

And with the third stage, the price will rise even more, so make sure to get your first batch now to maximize your profits.

>>>Buy Love Hate Inu Now<<<

LHINU Disrupted the $1 Billion Survey Industry

Love Hate Inu is poised to make substantial gains over the next couple of months by revolutionizing the billion-dollar survey industry. 

With its cutting-edge technology and innovative Vote-to-Earn (V2E) model, LHINU allows users to participate in captivating surveys and voice their opinions while earning rewards in LHINU tokens. 

Unlike other meme coins that offer trivial use cases, LHINU is the first project of its kind, and industry experts believe that it has the potential to bring massive profits as soon as it hits the first exchanges.

As an Ethereum-based token, LHINU’s survey and poll voting system is entirely transparent and resistant to tampering. 

To ensure that the voting process remains fair and impartial, all voting results will be publicly displayed on the platform. 

This level of transparency and accountability is a game-changer for the survey industry, and LHINU is leading the charge.

>>>Buy Love Hate Inu Now<<<

Record Breaking Presale

If you’re wondering if LHINU has any potential in bringing larger gains in the future, you can simply look at the success its presale has seen so far.

Presale was launched on the 7th of March, and it has already raised a mind-blowing $1,5 million in funding. Even Doge took a few years to reach such incredible heights.

>>>Buy Love Hate Inu Now<<<

At the time of writing, the price of a single $LHINU token is set at $0.00009 USDT, but that price won’t be here for long. 

In the next 48 hours, the presale will move on to its third stage and will raise the price to $0,000095 per token. 

To gain a better perspective of the presale advancements, we have prepared a summarized table containing every important information:

>>>Buy Love Hate Inu Now<<<

Presale StageToken PriceAmount of TokensToken PercentTotal PriceStage End Date
1$0.00008511,250,000,00012.5%$956,250(Soft launch) + 7.5 days
2$0.00009011,250,000,00012.5%$1,012,5007.5 days
3$0.00009511,250,000,00012.5%$1,068,7507.5 days
4$0.00010511,250,000,00012.5%$1,181,2507.5 days
5$0.00011511,250,000,00012.5%$1,293,7507.5 days
6$0.00012511,250,000,00012.5%$1,406,2507.5 days
7$0.00013511,250,000,00012.5%$1,518,7507.5 days
8$0.00014511,250,000,00012.5%$1,631,2507.5 days
Total 90,000,000,000100%$10,068,750 

As you can see, the presale will have a total of 8 stages, and every next stage will bring a new price increase. The exchange listing is set at $0.000145 USDT per token.

LHINU tokens will have a total supply of 100 billion, with 90% (90 billion) reserved for the presale phase and the remaining 10% (10 billion) set aside for liquidity, exchange listings, and community rewards.

There will be no vesting period for LHINU tokens, which means that the tokens will be readily available for use with no limitations on selling.

>>>Buy Love Hate Inu Now<<<

The Conclusion

LHINU is not just any other meme coin in the market. It’s a game-changer that’s set to digitalize and revolutionize the billion-dollar survey industry while offering investors the chance to earn rewards through an innovative Vote-to-Earn (V2E) model.

LHINU has captured the attention of experienced investors and industry experts, who are bullish on its potential for huge profits. 

Don’t miss out on the chance to get in on the ground floor of this ground-breaking project while it’s still in its 2nd presale stage.

Love Hate Inu is definitely on a fool-proof way to becoming the next big thing in the world of meme coins.