Sports betting has now been available in New Jersey for several years and one of the betting apps which is now standing out as one of the best for NFL betting is the BetMGM sportsbook.
The app is smart, sleek and incredibly easy to use, and this weekend they are giving anyone who opens an account a chance to claim a $1000 Risk Free Bet on the Giants vs Cowboys game at MetLife Stadium.
The offer is open to anyone who is in New Jersey this weekend – Giants fans, Cowboys fans or even out of towners just in East Rutherford for the game. It’s easy to claim and means that whatever you bet on this weekend, you can’t lose.
How To Claim The $1000 BetMGM Free Bet In New Jersey
In order to claim the BetMGM welcome offer, readers can follow the instructions listed below.
- Click here to sign up to BetMGM
- Fill in your details to register an account.
- Make an initial deposit and place a bet on any New York Giants vs Dallas Cowboys market.
- If the bet loses your stake is refunded up to the value of $1000 in free bets
Who Can Claim The $1000 BetMGM Free Bet In New Jersey?
Those located in New Jersey, or any state where BetMGM are currently operating, are able to claim the $1000 welcome offer. New customers will also be required to prove they are 21 or over.
- 21 years old or over
- US citizen with a valid social security number
- Be in New Jersey this weekend (visitor or resident)
- Be a new customer to BetMGM
What Can You Bet On At BetMGM?
New Jersey bettors will be met with a wide variety of sporting markets upon signing up, each with a plethora of options with which to stake one’s cash. This includes customary moneyline selections, over and under spread options, as well as larger value markets such as parlays, futures and propositions.
BetMGM’s sporting offerings are seemingly boundless – they have included all the largest events from popular sports such as football, basketball, soccer and tennis, right the way through to the other end of the spectrum with lesser-known sports and local events.
We have listed some of our favourite NFL markets ahead of the New York Giants’ clash with the Dallas Cowboys below to explore once you have signed up.
- Moneyline and Points Totals.
- Same-game Parlays
- Player Props on rushing, passing, throwing and receiving yards
- Over/Under Spreads
- Live, in-game Betting (Next score, TD scorer)
New Jersey NFL Betting at BetMGM – New York Giants vs Dallas Cowboys
BetMGM, as mentioned, covers a wide array of sports, but fans interested in NFL betting will be particularly satisfied with what they have on offer.
Aside from the usual moneyline bets, users can take advantage of excellent parlay building capabilities, as well as a whole host of future markets such as Conference, Super Bowl, MVP and Rookie of the Year winners.
Better yet, excellent live streaming capabilities mean those who are more inclined to betting in-play can check up on their selection with ease.
With Week 3 of the NFL season fast approaching, a large majority of fans in New Jersey may be rooting for the Giants who can make it three wins from three after edging competitive match-ups with the Titans and the Panthers.
They will be up against the Cowboys, who bounced back with an impressive victory over last year’s Super Bowl runners-up the Cincinnati Bengals after slumping to a heavy defeat in Week 1.
Before Monday’s game however, this weekend sees some intriguing fixtures including a fascinating quarterback battle between MVP Aaron Rodgers and three-time recipient Tom Brady as the Packers meet the Buccaneers.
Latest Odds and Picks for the New York Giants vs Dallas Cowboys
- The Giants (2-0) are -1 point favourites (-110 with BetMGM) vs the Cowboys (1-1)
- Total (Over/Under): 39 points at -110
Our favourite one-game parlay pick: Moneyline – Giants / Saquon Barkley TD / Over 39 points with a total odds of +360 with BetMGM
How Does The BetMGM Free Bet Work In New Jersey?
BetMGM have made it incredibly simple for prospective customers to navigate their offer. Firstly, users will need to place a real-money bet of up to $1000 on any sporting market they so wish, and should it turn out to be a winning selection, the returns will be credited immediately.
However, the safety net comes in the form of five free bets in equal parts of your original wager (if they bet at least $50; less than $50 will return a single free bet). This bonus has a maximum expiry period of 14 days, but any subsequent winnings from these free bets can be withdrawn or spent as you wish.
To break it down with an example, we have listed a scenario below:
- A winning $1000 bet at odds of +500 would yield a return of$6000.
- However, should the selection lose, users will still have 5 x $200 bets credited to their account
Other New Jersey BetMGM Promotions
BetMGM users in New Jersey can also benefit from a whole host of existing customer offers once they have signed up – see below for a comprehensive list.
- $10 Free Bet Every Monday: All bettors who wagered $50 total the previous week are given a $10 free bet.
- First TD Scorer Insurance: Bet on the first TD scorer for an NFL game on Thursdays or Mondays and get your stake refunded back if it loses.
- MLB One-Game Parlay Insurance: Opt in and place a one-game parlay on an MLB game for up to $25 back if one leg loses.
- EPL One-Game Parlay Insurance: Opt in and place a one-game parlay on an English Premier League game for up to $25 back if one leg loses.
- Refer-a-Friend, Get $50 For Each Sign-Up: When you refer someone to the BetMGM site, they sign up for an account and meet the basic wagering requirement, you will both get $50 credited to your account. You can invite up to 20 people per month.
- NY Giants Freeplay: Get $10 in freeplay at DraftKings Casino for betting on NY Giants Live Dealer games, which include blackjack and roulette.
BetMGM New Jersey Sportsbook Review
There really is no better time to start exploring what BetMGM have to offer, particularly with the NFL season throwing up some surprises already after two weeks.
Customer loyalty is something that seemingly sets BetMGM apart from the rest; not only will customers benefit from a hugely lucrative welcome bonus, but further existing customer offers listed above are all wrapped up by real-life benefits in MGM’s various casinos and resorts.This is all consolidated by one of the best US sportsbooks which is solely focused on providing users with the most competitive odds you are likely to find, whether it be on the grandest stages such as the Super Bowl or the World Series, or simply a niche local event for keen bettors.