When looking for disposable CBD vape pens (or long-lasting vaporizers), you’ll need some high-quality CBD cartridges if you want to have a truly fantastic vaping experience. Vaping is not just for nicotine users or those seeking out a high from the psychoactive component of the cannabis plant (THC). Vaping CBD is a great way for people to revel in the calming sensations CBD affords without any uncomfortable side effects, as seen with the anxiety and paranoia THC may induce or the light-headedness associated with nicotine vapes.
Vaping is a healthy option when you enjoy the smoking ritual but want to protect your lungs. The CBD vaping alternative reduces lung damage and allows you to enjoy the benefits of CBD in a natural way. When you vape CBD, you’ll notice the effects are fast-acting, which means the state of calmness and relaxation you seek can be available within seconds. And there are so many flavors, formulas, and concentrations available for you to choose from, which makes shopping for your ideal CBD vape fun and easy. Because of how portable, practical, and easy to use CBD vape pens are, they have been fantastic for people searching for a fast dose of relaxing comfort. Below we share our top 10 picks for CBD vape pens you can stock up on to get you into a serene mood – at any time during your day.
Top 6 CBD Vape Pens
- CBDFx – Editor’s Choice
- Extract Labs – Runner Up
- Just Delta – Best Delta 8
- Omura CBD – Worthy Mention
- HeadShop.com – Accessories
- CBD.co – Wide Selection
How Did We Decide on the Top 6 CBD Vape Pens
Here’s a sneak peek into our internal process:
- First, we make sure ingredients are natural and don’t include unnecessary fillers. When we set off on the search for the best vape pens, we set aside brands that cut costs to create potentially toxic products. We look past attractive packaging and clever marketing to confirm the products we recommend are clean and beneficial.
- Second, we verify the brand’s trustworthiness by ensuring they test the purity, potency, and safety of their CBD via third-party labs to obtain accurate, unbiased reports. We then double check that they make these reports easily available for customers to review.
- Third, we analyze the product descriptions to understand the manufacturing process. We look to understand their extraction methods and farming practices to gather a strong sense of their credibility, so you get access to a top shelf CBD vape pen.
- Finally, we sift through verified customer reviews to get the scoop on true flavors, effects, and overall satisfaction with the brand’s products, shipping speeds, and customer service team.
Top 6 Vape Pens for CBD – Reviews
1. CBDFx – Editor’s Choice
- Bundles and packs available for purchase
- Zero fillers in the ingredient list
- Lab-tested CBD oil vape pen to ensure efficacy and safety
- Near-immediate effects after inhaling
- Save up to 25% off when you order 3+ items
- High demand vape flavors may sell out sometimes
Deep breaths are a great way to help you relax and when you vape CBD from a safe and lab-tested CBD vape pen, the calming effects arrive faster than ever. CBD is great no matter how it’s taken but if you enjoy the act of smoking a CBD vape pen and want to bask in the effects of CBD right away, with virtually no wait time, the vapes offered by CBDfx are calling out to you. They’re available in 12 tasty flavors so no matter your preference, you’ll find one that satisfies your tastes and makes you feel really good.
About the Disposable CBD Vape Pens:
CBDfx has three primary flavor categories:
Fruity – for a juicy, tangy flavor that has the perfect blend of sweetness.
- Strawberry banana
- Blue Raspberry
- Tropic Breeze
- Honeydew Ice
- Melon Cooler
Minty – for a fresh, cooling flavor.
- Fresh Mint
Cannabis or CBD Terpenes – for original flavors reminiscent of cannabis strains – all without the psychoactive effect.
- Gelato Terpene
- Pineapple Express Terpene
- OG Kush Terpene
- Sour Diesel Terpene
- Platinum Rose Terpene
- Blue Dream Terpene
Portable and discreet, each of these vape pens is easy to tuck away in your pocket. Vape CBD and get your dose in at any time of day, wherever you are. Upon arrival, they’re fully charged so you don’t have to wait for a single second before trying them out and you don’t have to spend your funds on a charger either. They’re designed to be disposable so once you’ve taken in that last hit of CBD goodness, you can just trash the small CBD vape and move on to try the next flavor. If you want to order multiple flavors at once, build your own bundle and save on the total cost!
About the CBD Vape Pen Kits:
When you’re convinced you love the CBD vape pens, you can commit further to a CBD vape kit, which provides you with a higher CBD potency and everything you need right out of the box to enjoy your CBD vape long-term. These vapes aren’t disposable – they’re for you to keep and each kit is equipped with everything you need, including:
- A lithium rechargeable battery
- A USB charger
- A refillable cartridge
- A ceramic coil for ultimate flavor enjoyment
All of this comes compactly sealed within a 2oz vape kit that’s easy to store and travel with.
2. Extract Labs – Runner Up
- Lab tested for quality and purity
- 100% all natural ingredients – no harmful fillers!
- Spend $50 and enjoy free domestic shipping
- All products made from American grown hemp
- Flavorful cannabis and botanical terpenes
- No fruity or minty flavors available; expect only natural flavors
Extract Labs keeps it simple with natural ingredients that include CBD, CBG, CBT, and terpenes in their vapes. Each of their tanks is loaded with 500MG of CBD, which makes their line of vape products some of the strongest in the CBD industry. Each vape is compatible with standard batteries (510 thread).
About the Extract Tanks:
Customer favorites for a reason -these vape flavors are reminiscent of some popular weed strains except they don’t give you that psychoactive high associated with THC. Try any one of the following:
- Martian Candy (Delta 8 + CBD + CBG)
Full spectrum with an herbaceous blend of flavors accented with eucalyptus.
- El Jefe (Delta 8 + CBD + CBG)
Produced from the same crops of the farmer who grew their best-selling Bubba Kush. This strain is a hybrid and has an earthy flavor with lemon and spice undertones.
- Ogre Berry (Delta 8 + CBD + CBG)
For settling into a dreamlike state – this vape has hop and herb flavors with peppery accents.
- Sour Ghost (Delta 8 + CBD + CBG)
Enjoy a superior flavor that includes citrus, herbs, and notes of mountain pine.
- El Jefe (CBD + CBT + CBG)
Similar flavor as the El Jefe option above, just with a different formulation. Expect an earthy, lemony flavor with undertones of spice.
- Martian Candy (CBD + CBT + CBG)
For a heavy eyelid-inducing effect, this herbaceous blend is accented with eucalyptus and is sure to put you in a mellow mood.
- Blue Dream (CBD + CBT + CBG)
A sativa-dominant hybrid, this vape has a pleasant blueberry aroma.
All of the tanks offered by Extract Labs are for single use and not refillable. Their cannabis terpenes are extracted in-house and are free from harmful fillers, like vegetable glycerin, vitamin E acetate, MCT, and other thinning agents.
About the Extract Battery Kit:
This branded battery kit contains a 510 thread battery and USB charger so you can easily power all of your favorite extract tanks. And when you buy four tanks, you can save 20% at checkout!
3. Just Delta – Best Delta 8
- Multiple effects and flavors available
- Disposable CBD vapes make for a more cost effective purchase
- All cartridges are domestically produced
- Easy to use with subdued aromas, unlike joints or blunts
- Though federally legal, some states have banned delta 8
Just CBD separates their product categories into CBD pens and Delta 8 cartridges. The effects of these concentrated CBD cartridges vary from person to person, but many people report that vaping with delta 8 helps them relax before bedtime for a sounder sleep experience.
CBD vape pens are used for disposable CBD oil cartridges – the atomizer inside the vape pen heats up the oil and vaporizes it, which can then be inhaled by the user. It’s usually the size of a writing pen and can be discreetly kept in pockets or purses. When you’re not using it, you can keep it stashed away in your favorite spot – either your bedside table or your office drawer. Keep in mind that the battery is rechargeable, and a quality vape pen should not take any longer than three hours for a full charge. Just CBD has four vape pens that complement their cartridges perfectly and they’re available in four colors: rose gold, black, blue, and gold.
About Just Delta 8 Cartridges
These cartridges have a little extra power to help you manage stress levels and bring you back into a calm, centered state of mind. Each of the cartridges by Just CBD contain a small amount of THC, which is often just enough to induce wonderful effects. These cartridges are completely legal and organic and can help you when you need to access a moment of peace quickly – they can even help to stimulate your appetite, which may be a helpful effect if you struggle with getting enough food in throughout the day. They are disposable so once you’re done, you can just pop it into the trash and move on to the next cartridge. Just CBD has three varieties, each containing 1000MG with unique effects and flavors:
- Pineapple Express – for a giggly, uplifted, and creative mood. Expect a tropical, cedar, and sweet flavor.
- Strawberry Cough – for a happy, uplifted, and euphoric mood. Expect a sweet berry flavor.
- Zkittlez – for a relaxed, calm mood perfect for unwinding. Expect a berry and herbal candy flavor.
4. Omura CBD – Worthy Mention
- Save 15% on your first purchase by trading your email
- First of its kind “heat not burn” device
- Includes charging base
- Extremely smooth and easy on the throat
- Currently, shipping is limited to the continental United States
Omura CBD has developed a one-of-a-kind vaporizer – it doesn’t require CBD oil, rather you can gently heat the whole flower through its patented heat curve. The design is sleek, compact, and slim and was created by an award-winning designer. When you’re looking to heat not burn your whole flower CBD, this eye-catching device may just be your new best friend.
Available in four colors: gold, quartz, slate, or jade, this new Series X whole flower vaporizer was lab tested to confirm it would not char, burn, or ash whole flower; rather, it vaporizes 99% of all the cannabinoids in your favorite CBD whole flower. And this Series X device also includes a sleek USBC charging base that you can use anywhere in your home – all while enjoying its appealing design.
All you need is either an empty stick to use your own flower or you can buy flower sticks directly from Omura CBD. If you choose the latter option, you can enjoy 100% full spectrum whole flower for a pure experience contained within a precise dose. They’re meant to provide you with a three minute session that delivers a controlled lift you can count on.
When you make your first device purchase, Omura CBD gifts you with either two complimentary empty stick packs or your first CBD pack.
5. HeadShop.com – Accessories
- Both stylish and functional vape pens available
- Occasional sales on select brands
- Small and discreet vape pens
- Simple and easy checkout process
- Some products are low in stock due to high demand
HeadShop.com has developed a premiere source for beautiful handheld vapes which are easy to use and budget-friendly, despite their high-end design. Some vape pens have a white LED display that informs you of the battery status and the temperature, which you can manually adjust to meet your preference. All you have to do is pack your material, set your temp, and wait just a moment for the chamber to heat up – once you’re ready to go, the indicator light turns green.
Most vapes contain one vaporizer pen, one silicone mouthpiece, one USB cable, one packing tool, one cleaning brush, and a pair of tweezers. Choose from the following brands, all of which have a personality of their own and will have you feeling distinguished throughout each session:
- SolTorch Wax Pen Kit
- Yocan Trio 3-in-1 Pod System Vape Pen
- PAX Era Pro Vaporizer
- Yocan (R)Evolve
- KandyPens MINI Vaporizer
6. CBD.co – Wide Selection
- Discount codes available for your purchase
- Wide selection of formulas, concentrations, and flavors
- Free shipping available for orders in the Continental US
- Use the Strain Genie to learn about compatible CBD matches
- Customers service line is not available on weekends
CBD.co is a marketplace for everything CBD – they carry several brand creations, including a number of wildly popular CBD vape pens. These pens are ultra-convenient, loaded with beneficial compounds, and some dazzling flavors. Their pens don’t require any special know-how and you don’t need to purchase any other accessories – you can enjoy them right out of the box and simply toss them in the trash bin once you’ve pulled all the goodness out of them. If you’re a big-time fan of rich vapor clouds that are bursting with flavor, the selection at CBD.co will blow your mind.
Their collection contains only premium CBD vape pens from some of the most well-known, reputable brands on the market today. Choose from different formulas, potencies, and flavors to find your perfect CBD vapes. Plus, you can expect to find your favorite type of CBD – whether you love going for the full spectrum effects or prefer broad spectrum or even a CBD isolate. They’ve made shopping easy for you. Below, we highlight a few of their customer favorites:
- CBDFX – CBD Vape Pen – Strawberry Lemonade (30MG)
This disposable CBD vape tastes just like strawberry lemonade and contains organically farmed, broad spectrum CBD. It’s discreet and convenient and ready to use upon arrival.
- Eco Therapy CBD – Disposable CBD Vape Pen – Relax (500MG)
This disposable CBD vape contains full spectrum CBD along with essential oils and healthy terpenes to help you relax the stressors of your day away. It has just a hint of mint for a refreshing flavor with each pull.
- VQ CBD – Disposable CBD Vape Pen – French Vanilla (300MG – 500MG)
With the classic flavor of French vanilla, this CBD vape pen contains full spectrum CBD in two concentrations for your choosing. Not only are you getting the comprehensive benefits of CBD with every pull, you’ll also feel like you’re indulging in the creamy, decadent flavor of French vanilla ice cream for double the treat.
Different Types of CBD Vape Pens
There are two main types of CBD vape pens – either refillable or disposable. Each CBD vape pen works with either CBD e-liquid or CBD concentrates. We explain the difference below:
- CBD E-Liquid – made with a CBD isolate base and generally contains less milligrams of CBD per milliliter. These maximize flavor and tend to be best enjoyed with high-wattage batteries.
- CBD Concentrate – made with a full spectrum distillate and generally contains a stronger concentration of CBD per milliliter. These tend to have a stronger flavor, a stronger color, and also have a stronger aroma. Concentrates can be vaporized with a lower wattage, which means you can maximize the life of the battery.
- Refillable – these are a more expensive option but are designed to be long-lasting, allowing you to refill the reservoir with more CBD concentrates or e-liquid. Although most of these tanks can take either type of CBD, double check the manufacturer’s product description to be sure. A refillable CBD vape pen is more costly upfront, but over the long run, they save you money.
- Disposable – created for convenience, disposable vape pens don’t require an upfront investment and you don’t need to concern yourself with recharging the battery, with replacing the coils once they burn out, or with refilling the reservoir. You simply use it and get rid of it once you’re done. If you don’t want to invest the time or money into a refillable vape pen, these are a great option. Keep in mind, however, that long-term these may end up costing more, depending on your rate of consumption.
It’s also important to know what type of CBD is in each vape pen. There are three primary forms of CBD: full spectrum, broad spectrum, and CBD isolate. Each type of CBD is made with careful extraction methods, some that leave minor cannabinoids in the mix and some that isolate CBD.
For those of you who prefer not to have a single trace of THC in your system, CBD isolates are for you. For those who prefer to enjoy the additional cannabinoids and their benefits, you will appreciate the full spectrum and broad-spectrum options.
How to Use a CBD Vape Pen?
Vaping CBD is easy, but to be sure you’re using your device correctly, it’s best to start by reading the instructions offered by the manufacturer. You don’t have to do anything fancy to use disposable CBD vape pens; all you have to do is wrap your lips around them and inhale. They’re activated by the act of drawing in air or inhaling – no buttons to push to turn CBD vapes on.
A refillable CBD vape pen requires a little more effort, but they’re easy to get the hang of after a little practice.
First, you’ll need to fill the tank of your vape pen with CBD vape juice or your CBD concentrate. To get the most out of your coil, you should first prime it – basically, that means to let the e-liquid sit in the tank for a few minutes (five to ten minutes on average) while the coil absorbs it.
To turn the battery on, press the power button five times. If the airflow can be adjusted, choose your desired setting to get the most out of your pulls. Start with small puffs by pressing the button while inhaling – this helps to get the device geared up and ready for longer inhales.
If this is your first time vaping CBD, give it a few minutes between puffs to see how the CBD is affecting you. Always begin slowly and gradually and increase your dose until you reach a level that you’re comfortable with and delivers desired results.
Taking larger and more frequent puffs is another option once you’re familiar with the device and have practiced the ritual a few times. Finally, be sure to keep your vape tank clean on a regular basis to enjoy it as intended.
How Does Vaping CBD Make You Feel?
The effect of CBD vapes may differ slightly from individual to individual, depending on factors such as CBD content and personal sensitivity to CBD. The key point to remember about the effects of CBD vape oil is that it will not cause any kind of intoxicating effect, as experienced with THC products.
How you feel is also dependent on the CBD vape oil strain you choose. Some strains are meant to induce a calm, relaxed state, and can be safely enjoyed when you’re looking to wind down after a long day and want to snuggle into bed for a good night’s sleep. Other CBD strains are formulated to provide a more euphoric and energetic state of mind, which is perfect for daytime use when you want to remain alert and meet the day’s objective with a contented mood.
The best way to understand how CBD vapes make you feel is to try them. Choose a strain that offers the benefits you most want to experience and try out the vape with short inhales or puffs. Wait a few minutes to see how you feel and discover how CBD’s effects can positively impact your mood and your life.
Safety and Side Effects of Vaping CBD
The study of CBD’s side effects is still in its early stages. Mild sleepiness is the most commonly reported CBD side effect. This is more typical with users who are trying CBD for the first time and will often go away with continued use.
High doses of CBD are the most common cause of this type of drowsiness, however low to moderate levels can actually have the opposite effect, creating a more energetic and focused state. Other effects that have been reported include mild exhilaration and increased hunger. CBD’s side effects are generally milder than those of many prescription medications though, which makes it a popular choice for people seeking relief from a variety of different ailments.
CBD is recognized as safe; however, it’s vital you only purchase CBD products from reputable brands. There have been reports of dangerous contaminants included in CBD products, which is why vetting a brand should be your first concern before perusing a product list.
There’s no way of knowing what you’re buying unless you obtain your CBD from a reputable supplier. Customer and professional evaluations for reputable brands are typically largely positive. These companies also test their products with reputable third-party labs and publish the results or are ready to supply them to customers who request them.
What Is the Right Dosage for Vaping CBD?
Dosage for a CBD vape is entirely individual. There are some parameters for finding your most beneficial dose, and those include your body weight, your tolerance, and the desired effects. A CBD vape offers fast-acting relief, which can help you determine your preferred dose more quickly. A CBD vape delivers about .01% of their total concentration with a short puff, but these doses vary wildly because not every person inhales at the same rate or intensity. It also depends on the type of device you’re using, as tanks can reach higher temperatures and produce larger smoke clouds.
Your best bet for determining the right dosage when vaping CBD is to start slow and easy and work your way up. Start with short puffs and set your CBD vape down so you can notice the difference in how you feel. Often, if you’re looking for the difference you won’t notice it so just go on about your day and analyze your mood in a few hours. If you notice you were more focused, more giggly, or were overall in a more positive frame of mind, you have your answer.
If you’re using a CBD vape to help alleviate stress-related symptoms or are looking for reprieve from pain, notice how vaping CBD affects those areas of your life as well. Once you realize positive effects and you’re pleased, lock in your preferred dose and keep it steady to keep enjoying those wellness benefits.
A CBD vape is a wonderful way to enjoy the incredible benefits CBD offers and being able to enjoy the smoking ritual through a small, discreet pen is a nice perk as well. Whether you want to vape CBD for the first time or you already love it, there are plenty of options to choose from. Go the disposable CBD vape route to make it easy or dive into the life of a vaporizer connoisseur by investing in a handheld vaporizer that matches your style. So long as you’re buying from a trustworthy brand, like those we listed above, you can’t go wrong.