City Paper is not for tourists
In tomorrow’s City Paper:
- A photo essay by Darrow Montgomery documents how the District’s construction sites have become the city’s favorite spectator sport.
- Ryan Grim gets to the bottom of the rock-tossing in Columbia Heights that’s injured at least one cyclist and nearly killed another.
- In Cheap Seats, Dave McKenna explains the real reason behind George Mason’s Cinderella run: timeouts.
- There’s another Fugazi out there, Chris Shott discovers. And it’s four-on-the-floor house. In Artifacts.
- Mike Kanin reviews Post writer Barry Svrluga‘s National Pastime, his account of the Nats’ first season. Mike didn’t care for it much.
- Plus Loose Lips, Young & Hungry, Savage Love, and all your favorites.