In tomorrow’s City Paper, you’ll find:
- Our annual rundown of Filmfest DC, including more than 30 capsule reviews of the selections. Louis Bayard, Brent Burton, Joe Dempsey, Huan Hsu, Mark Jenkins, Ian Martinez, Justin Moyer, Tricia Olszewski, and Joe Warminsky all pitched in. The verdict: 20 years into this, Filmfest still could use some more focus.
- In Loose Lips, James Jones details a feud between councilmember-turned-developer H.R. Crawford and WOL-AM talker Joe Madison and other residents of Ward 8’s Walter E. Washington Estates.
- In the District Line, Rachel Beckman tells the latest in hot stolen property: empty beer kegs.
- Ever wonder where those raw oysters are coming from? Tim Carman says keep wondering in Young & Hungry.
- Plus Sarah Godfrey on the new Ghostface Killah, Bob and Trey, Cheap Seats, and more.