We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
In tomorrow’s City Paper, you’ll find:
- A cover story by Dave Jamieson, in which our intrepid reporter delves into lousy police response times by—well, waiting along with you.
- In Dept. of Media, Erik Wemple contributes what is undoubtedly the canonical story about the buyouts sweeping the media industry. Did you know the Post has almost $1 billion in extra pension money?
- In Cheap Seats, Dave McKenna reveals the thus-far-false promises of Charles Mann and Art Monk to renovate an Anacostia building into a youth center.
- And John Metcalfe profiles Thomas Edwards, an artist who works in robots.
- Plus Mark Jenkins on United 93, Bob and Trey, Loose Lips, and more.