We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
In tomorrow’s City Paper, you’ll find:
- A cover story by Dave Jamieson, in which our intrepid reporter delves into lousy police response times by—well, waiting along with you.
- In Dept. of Media, Erik Wemple contributes what is undoubtedly the canonical story about the buyouts sweeping the media industry. Did you know the Post has almost $1 billion in extra pension money?
- In Cheap Seats, Dave McKenna reveals the thus-far-false promises of Charles Mann and Art Monk to renovate an Anacostia building into a youth center.
- And John Metcalfe profiles Thomas Edwards, an artist who works in robots.
- Plus Mark Jenkins on United 93, Bob and Trey, Loose Lips, and more.