We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
In tomorrow’s City Paper, you’ll find:
- On the cover, a profile by Andrew Beaujon of one Erik Whittington, who’s done more than anyone in American to turn teenagers into pro-life activists. It’s an excerpt from Andrew’s new book Body Piercing Saved My Life.
- In the District Line, Ryan Grim explaining exactly why the city’s affordable-housing fund is nearly empty—condo developers have been taking advantage of a loophole to shirk payments to the fund.
- Dave McKenna heading north of Baltimore to get to the bottom of a rift between a hall-of-fame pro wrestler and his fellow candidates in a Maryland legislative race.
- A Tim Carman review of Birreria Paradiso, a beer bar that takes its product seriously—to a point.
- And Loose Lips on Linda Cropp‘s fearmongering, Trey Graham on Studio’s Caroline, or Change, Mario Correa’s Channel Serf, One Track Mind, and more.