In tomorrow’s City Paper, you’ll find:
- A cover story by Ryan Grim recounting the battle of Ross Elementary. It’s the tale of a group of affluent parents who tried to take over their local D.C. Public School and lost.
- A John Metcalfe profile of a city employee whose passion is decorating her office window. In very strange ways.
- Adam Mazmanian on novelist Andrew Holleran, a key figure in the gay literature of the ’70s and ’80s who’s moved to Washington to ponder its demise
- Young & Hungry’s Tim Carman finding a lot more to like about Rasika than all the hype
- Tricia Olszewski on A Prairie Home Companion, Jeffry Cudlin on the Charles Sheeler show at the NGA
- And Bob and Trey, Channel Serf, One Track Mind, and more.