Get to know D.C. with our daily newsletter
We dive deep on the day’s biggest story and share links to everything you need to know.
In tomorrow’s City Paper, you’ll find:
- A cover story by Ryan Grim recounting the battle of Ross Elementary. It’s the tale of a group of affluent parents who tried to take over their local D.C. Public School and lost.
- A John Metcalfe profile of a city employee whose passion is decorating her office window. In very strange ways.
- Adam Mazmanian on novelist Andrew Holleran, a key figure in the gay literature of the ’70s and ’80s who’s moved to Washington to ponder its demise
- Young & Hungry’s Tim Carman finding a lot more to like about Rasika than all the hype
- Tricia Olszewski on A Prairie Home Companion, Jeffry Cudlin on the Charles Sheeler show at the NGA
- And Bob and Trey, Channel Serf, One Track Mind, and more.