In tomorrow’s City Paper, you’ll find:
- An essay by Ryan Grim explaining how the D.C. Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs became about everything but the consumer.
- A handy guide to the District’s emergency rooms, from Sadie Dingfelder
- Justin Moyer on why your landlord may be jacking up your rent soon
- The return of Show & Tell! New columnist Nell Boeschenstein has the latest on the Source Theatre controversy.
- In Cheap Seats, a tale of how the Mystics reclaimed their trustiest fans: lesbians
- Tim Carman on the ends of authentic Mexican food—insects and fungus
- And Mark and Tricia, Bob and Trey, Channel Serf, Pleading the Filth, and more.