We value your support now more than ever.
In tomorrow’s City Paper, you’ll find:
- An guide to one of the D.C. area’s great musical scenes, the East Coast Blues Mafia, by David Dunlap Jr. Includes a timeline and a biographical guide to the likes of John Fahey, Harry Taussig, Max Ochs, and Robbie Basho
- Dave Jamieson on the latest trend in security technology: Camera surveillance systems that can tell you to stay the hell off of your stoop. They can play “Bad Boys,” too.
- In Cheap Seats: Dave McKenna on the last trace of Jack Abramoff’s skybox lobbying: a plaque underneath the Verizon Center stands.
- In Show & Tell: Nell Boeschenstein on why a new go-go calendar left out some of the genre’s biggest names, a $7,000 theft from one of H Street NE’s new bars, and still more on the Source Theatre saga.
- Tim Carman on the best jerk chicken in the city
- And Mark and Tricia, Bob and Trey, Channel Serf, Service Industry, and more.