In tomorrow’s City Paper, you’ll find:
- A cover story by Dave Jamieson about community activist David Sobelsohn, who was brutally mugged—to the point that he can’t remember the subsequent two months of his life.
- In Loose Lips, James Jones reveals the festering snit between councilmembers Kathy Patterson and Marion Barry.
- John Metcalfe on the 2006 city Expungement Summit: a circuslike yearly event where hundreds show up to get their criminal records cleared (usually unsuccessfully).
- Dave McKenna files another classic in Cheap Seats: Meet Baseball Adams, the Nats superfan that calls the game for you.
- In Show & Tell: Nell Boeschenstein details one theater company’s struggle to perform in a fountain. Plus details on Artomatic’s ongoing venue search.
- In Young & Hungry: Tim Carman profiles the evolution of H Street NE soul-food standby Ohio Restaurant.
- And film, music, books, art, and more.