Get to know D.C. with our daily newsletter
We dive deep on the day’s biggest story and share links to everything you need to know.
In tomorrow’s City Paper, you’ll find:
- A cover story by Dave Jamieson about community activist David Sobelsohn, who was brutally mugged—to the point that he can’t remember the subsequent two months of his life.
- In Loose Lips, James Jones reveals the festering snit between councilmembers Kathy Patterson and Marion Barry.
- John Metcalfe on the 2006 city Expungement Summit: a circuslike yearly event where hundreds show up to get their criminal records cleared (usually unsuccessfully).
- Dave McKenna files another classic in Cheap Seats: Meet Baseball Adams, the Nats superfan that calls the game for you.
- In Show & Tell: Nell Boeschenstein details one theater company’s struggle to perform in a fountain. Plus details on Artomatic’s ongoing venue search.
- In Young & Hungry: Tim Carman profiles the evolution of H Street NE soul-food standby Ohio Restaurant.
- And film, music, books, art, and more.