In tomorrow’s City Paper, you’ll find:
- Dave Jamieson on the city’s new crime cameras. Dave hung out at several of the camera sites and reports why not everyone in these neighborhood is as jazzed about the cameras as the politicians.
- In Loose Lips: James Jones on Adrian Fenty’s ill-advised commercial filming in Southeast. The shoot tied up traffic and pissed off a bunch of voters. Plus: More on Tony Williams’ potential school in Ghana.
- Sarah Godfrey on the latest complaints about CVS: Their delivery trucks occupy parking spaces and fill up the sidewalk with crap
- In Show & Tell: Ryan Grim on how Black Cat plans to deal with the smoking ban
- In Young & Hungry: Tim Carman with news on 100 King, Palena, and the Eden Center
- Plus film (Jenkins on Idlewild), music, art (Cudlin on Henri Rousseau), and more