City Paper is not for tourists
In tomorrow’s City Paper, you’ll find:
- Ace illustrator Greg Houston’s “Impressions of Adams Morgan, Saturday Night”—a hilarious, detailed visual glimpse at the District’s block of shame.
- In Loose Lips: Which candidate spent the most per vote in the primary? Hint: a goodly portion of the top per-capita spender’s budget went to fresh fruit.
- Dave Jamieson investigates a city-run seniors home that’s been overrun by drug dealers and other nogoodniks.
- Kriston Capps profiles South African sculptor Ledelle Moe, maker of giant concrete heads.
- In Cheap Seats: Dave McKenna on Dan Snyder’s latest, jingo-themed cash cow (and how FedExField is peddling year-old peanuts).
- Plus film (Olszewski on All the King’s Men), music, theater (A Prayer for Owen Meany, Cabaret), and more