Get to know D.C. with our daily newsletter
We dive deep on the day’s biggest story and share links to everything you need to know.
In tomorrow’s City Paper, you’ll find:
- Ace illustrator Greg Houston’s “Impressions of Adams Morgan, Saturday Night”—a hilarious, detailed visual glimpse at the District’s block of shame.
- In Loose Lips: Which candidate spent the most per vote in the primary? Hint: a goodly portion of the top per-capita spender’s budget went to fresh fruit.
- Dave Jamieson investigates a city-run seniors home that’s been overrun by drug dealers and other nogoodniks.
- Kriston Capps profiles South African sculptor Ledelle Moe, maker of giant concrete heads.
- In Cheap Seats: Dave McKenna on Dan Snyder’s latest, jingo-themed cash cow (and how FedExField is peddling year-old peanuts).
- Plus film (Olszewski on All the King’s Men), music, theater (A Prayer for Owen Meany, Cabaret), and more