We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
In tomorrow’s City Paper, you’ll find:
- David Morton on why College Park is lousy college town
- Ryan Grim on how the city’s parking booters tried to send their crews across the Anacostia for the first time in years, then ran into serious problems
- an update from Sadie Dingfelder on the pool-crashing situation at the Hilton Washington.
- another Grim piece on HR-57, which has received a bunch of grant money that hasn’t seemed to have manifested itself in improvements.
- In Cheap Seats: Dave McKenna profiles legendary NHL enforcer Donald Brashear.
- In Young & Hungry: Tim Carman on how an Amsterdam Falafelshop chef took off with his recipes to start his own Adams Morgan falafel joint.
- Plus lots and lots of film , plenty of music, theater, Joe Banno on opera, books, and more