In tomorrow’s City Paper, you’ll find:
- David Morton on why College Park is lousy college town
- Ryan Grim on how the city’s parking booters tried to send their crews across the Anacostia for the first time in years, then ran into serious problems
- an update from Sadie Dingfelder on the pool-crashing situation at the Hilton Washington.
- another Grim piece on HR-57, which has received a bunch of grant money that hasn’t seemed to have manifested itself in improvements.
- In Cheap Seats: Dave McKenna profiles legendary NHL enforcer Donald Brashear.
- In Young & Hungry: Tim Carman on how an Amsterdam Falafelshop chef took off with his recipes to start his own Adams Morgan falafel joint.
- Plus lots and lots of film , plenty of music, theater, Joe Banno on opera, books, and more