City Paper is not for tourists
In tomorrow’s City Paper, you’ll find:
- Huan Hsu on avocational archaeologist Doug Dupin. He’s the proprietor of the Palisades Museum of Prehistory, which is located in his back yard.
- Jonathan York on 21-year-old Timika Holiday, who witnessed two murders in early 2004, including the death of 14-year-old Princess Hansen. She’s the key to putting Princess’ murderers away, but will her testimony stand up in court?
- In Cheap Seats: Dave McKenna on the marketing of military service to high-school athletes at his alma mater.
- Our as-exhaustive-as-possible guide to Reel Affirmations 2006. It’s the gay-and-lesbian filmfest’s 16th anniversary in Washington.
- In Young & Hungry, Tim Carman‘s got some news bites about goings-on at Matchbox, Mixtec, and W Domku.
- Plus film (Jenkins on The Departed), music, Trey & Bob on theater, and more