Your City Paper comes early this week! In it, you’ll find:
- John Metcalfe on a fellow who’s spent years in the area living in some exclusive neighborhoods, all without much of a penny to his name.
- Dave Jamieson on the return of famed smash-and-grab criminal Nathan Johnson.
- In Loose Lips: James Jones on why Adrian Fenty‘s now the baseball stadium’s best friend. Plus: why all those Ward 4 and Ward 7 council hopefuls jumped the gun with their exploratory committees.
- In Show & Tell: Jessica Gould on the travails of the Hirshhorn’s loading dock.
- In Cheap Seats: Dave McKenna looks at homegrown sports-apparel marketing juggernaut Under Armour.
- In Young & Hungry: Tim Carman on the interesting things Zola is doing with honey.
- Plus film (Jenkins on Bobby), music, theater, and more