We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
In this week’s City Paper, you’ll find:
- Sarah Godfrey on three members of rival gangs and the hiphop they make together.
- Amanda S. Miller on what Joseph Heller might make of a D.C. apartment dweller’s noisy vent.
- In Show & Tell: Jessica Gould on the impact of D.C.’s smoking ban on those who prefer weed.
- In Cheap Seats: Dave McKenna on a local-basketball-themed Web site recently launched by Dennis Marshall, father of hoops phenom Kendall Marshall.
- In Young & Hungry: Tim Carman treks to southern Virginia to figure out why anyone, let alone the elected officials of two states, would fight over Brunswick stew.
- Plus: Jenkins on Inland Empire, Disco (including the latest from Nas and Gwen Stefani), theater, and more.