We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
- Pop Cesspool annotates a lame letter from the Nats president to their fans.
- Theaterboy discovers that the Bridezilla Haircut Implosion viral vid is a fake.
- DCist wonders why a recent major crime in Northeast involving a barricade, shots fired at police, and a high speed chase (probably not in that order) received scant attention in the mainstream press.
- Dischord offers tips and suggestions on how to best navigate its new site.
- D.C. label Carpark announces it will be releasing the next Dan Deacon record.