City Paper is not for tourists
In this week’s City Paper, you’ll find:
- Jessica Gould on Jim Graham‘s crusade against misbehaving nightclubs.
- Kriston Capps with an update on the artists working in Southwest’s Randall School (formerly the Millennium Arts Center). The Corcoran, which now owns the building, was supposed to let them stick around—-so why are most of them leaving?
- In Loose Lips: James Jones parses whether Graham is indeed a kiss-ass. (The councilmember insists he is not.) And much more!
- In Cheap Seats: Dave McKenna on the longtime coach of the Washington Generals. He insists they never lost to the Globetrotters on purpose!
- In Young & Hungry: Tim Carman on the HUSH supper club. Tres exclusive!
- Plus film, music, theater, books, and more