In this week’s City Paper, you’ll find:
- At long last, Erik Wemple and Jason Cherkis’ story about National Journal investigative reporter Murray Waas. Forget the accusations; forget the name-calling. This is our story (and the story behind the story).
- Amanda S. Miller writes about how WASA hauled away a bunch of Northeast residents’ stuff after a recent flood. And now they’re refusing to replace it.
- In Loose Lips: James Jones on how At-Large Councilmember Kwame Brown is getting an early jump on DCision ’08. Thanks, Dad!
- In Cheap Seats: Dave McKenna on how War Emblem, winner of the Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes, might be gay.
- In Show & Tell: Jessica Gould on how the postal rate hike threatens area arts outfits.
- Plus Ask Bob, Suit Yourself, film, music, theater, and more