Get to know D.C. with our daily newsletter
We dive deep on the day’s biggest story and share links to everything you need to know.
In this week’s City Paper, you’ll find:
- At long last, Erik Wemple and Jason Cherkis’ story about National Journal investigative reporter Murray Waas. Forget the accusations; forget the name-calling. This is our story (and the story behind the story).
- Amanda S. Miller writes about how WASA hauled away a bunch of Northeast residents’ stuff after a recent flood. And now they’re refusing to replace it.
- In Loose Lips: James Jones on how At-Large Councilmember Kwame Brown is getting an early jump on DCision ’08. Thanks, Dad!
- In Cheap Seats: Dave McKenna on how War Emblem, winner of the Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes, might be gay.
- In Show & Tell: Jessica Gould on how the postal rate hike threatens area arts outfits.
- Plus Ask Bob, Suit Yourself, film, music, theater, and more