We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Think you know the tastes of City Paper‘s Restaurant Raters?
- “If you want fresh sushi in the District that won’t leave you wondering if you’ll be sick later, go to” this restaurant.
- “I would recommend [this restaurant] to anyone who is looking for an unpretentious sushi meal at a reasonable price.”
- “Dependable food, service and experience mean that the wait is worth it for this tiny restaurant (bigger than it appears from outside, thank goodness).”
- “Having so many original restaurants in DC to choose from, I’m not a person who normally visits chains. However, my parents were in town and staying upstairs, so we stopped in for an early lunch. And I must say, was pleasantly surprised.”
- “This is definitely a meal that is going to cost you, but definitely great for a splurge.”
Answers after the jump.
- Singapore Bistro
- Daily Grill
- Fogo de Chao
Care to join the great conversation?