Get to know D.C. with our daily newsletter
We dive deep on the day’s biggest story and share links to everything you need to know.
Think you know the tastes of City Paper‘s Restaurant Raters?
- “If you want fresh sushi in the District that won’t leave you wondering if you’ll be sick later, go to” this restaurant.
- “I would recommend [this restaurant] to anyone who is looking for an unpretentious sushi meal at a reasonable price.”
- “Dependable food, service and experience mean that the wait is worth it for this tiny restaurant (bigger than it appears from outside, thank goodness).”
- “Having so many original restaurants in DC to choose from, I’m not a person who normally visits chains. However, my parents were in town and staying upstairs, so we stopped in for an early lunch. And I must say, was pleasantly surprised.”
- “This is definitely a meal that is going to cost you, but definitely great for a splurge.”
Answers after the jump.
- Singapore Bistro
- Daily Grill
- Fogo de Chao
Care to join the great conversation?