OK, we can’t actually direct your questions to the bassist for Rage Against the Machine. But we can direct your queries about love, life, and eating to Bob Mould and Tim Carman. Here are some examples of questions you might want to ask Bob Mould:
- Why does it hurt when I do this?
- Despite all my rage, why I am I still just a rat in a cage?
- My wife says I’m nuts for thinking my “copper pack” will pay for our child’s college education. Should I invest instead?
Here are some sample questions for Tim Carman:
- If I eat too much steak, will dogs follow me home? What if I secretly want that to happen?
- Is it true that in college, you were known as Tim Karma and wore lace-up boots and flowing ruffled shirts?
- My mother is coming into town to see Genesis in September. Where can we eat near the Verizon Center?
Special bonus for asking Tim: you might get to hear your question answered in a podcast like this one.