We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
In this week’s City Paper:
- Joe Eaton travels to an Ocean City motel and finds cheap beer and death—-but no Russian prostitutes.
- In the District Line, Jason Cherkis reports on Southwest’s backyard-DJ scene.
- In Cheap Seats: Dave McKenna on how even Agawam, Mass., is dealing with Dan Snyder‘s parking fees.
- In Show & Tell, Jessica Gould reports on clubs that have attempted to skirt the District’s smoking ban.
- In Arts, film reviews from Tricia Olszewski and Mark Jenkins and Joe Warminsky on longtime Texas hiphop duo UGK’s Underground Kingz.
Plus: News Bites from Young & Hungry columnist Tim Carman, Artifacts, Savage Love, and more.