We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
In this week’s City Paper:
- Joe Eaton travels to an Ocean City motel and finds cheap beer and death—-but no Russian prostitutes.
- In the District Line, Jason Cherkis reports on Southwest’s backyard-DJ scene.
- In Cheap Seats: Dave McKenna on how even Agawam, Mass., is dealing with Dan Snyder‘s parking fees.
- In Show & Tell, Jessica Gould reports on clubs that have attempted to skirt the District’s smoking ban.
- In Arts, film reviews from Tricia Olszewski and Mark Jenkins and Joe Warminsky on longtime Texas hiphop duo UGK’s Underground Kingz.
Plus: News Bites from Young & Hungry columnist Tim Carman, Artifacts, Savage Love, and more.