We value your support now more than ever.
All year we’ve been covering the issues that matter most to you—the pandemic, the election, policing, housing, and more—and now our end of year membership campaign is here. Will you support our work to ensure we can bring you the same informative local reporting in 2021?
In this week’s City Paper:
- Joe Eaton travels to an Ocean City motel and finds cheap beer and death—-but no Russian prostitutes.
- In the District Line, Jason Cherkis reports on Southwest’s backyard-DJ scene.
- In Cheap Seats: Dave McKenna on how even Agawam, Mass., is dealing with Dan Snyder‘s parking fees.
- In Show & Tell, Jessica Gould reports on clubs that have attempted to skirt the District’s smoking ban.
- In Arts, film reviews from Tricia Olszewski and Mark Jenkins and Joe Warminsky on longtime Texas hiphop duo UGK’s Underground Kingz.
Plus: News Bites from Young & Hungry columnist Tim Carman, Artifacts, Savage Love, and more.