We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
* Sweep tally: Obama is set to pick up 9 delegates in D.C., 50 in Virginia, and 11 in Maryland. McCain will take 60 in Virginia, 16 in D.C., and 13 in Maryland. Meanwhile, Bill attributes Obama’s wins to wizardry (via The Examiner).
* While the Potomac voted, last night’s freezing rain forced highways to close, Maryland polls to stay open, and countless pedestrians to eat it on the sidewalk (via the Post).
* Barack gets the wax treatment in the District. Hillary’s already there (via DCist).
* Hollywood writers vote, too: Let’s hear it for the return of the “scripted drama” (via the L.A. Times).
* Prince of Petworth stops but does not sit at errant Stop sign, sweet velvet chair.