1. Ron Paul Still Around by Jason Cherkis
If blog comments could somehow translate to primary votes, the upcoming general election would be an entirely different affair.
2. Washingtonian Publisher Has “Liable” Concerns by Erik Wemple
An interesting malapropism, at least.
3. White Hand’ll Be Gone Today by Erik Wemple
Best comment, from “kam”: “Talk to the hand!”
4. The Post’s Renaissance Man by Jason Cherkis
Best comment, from guy who presumably read the post:
If the folks at City Paper spent half as much time on their own product rather than nitpicking another paper’s coverage, they’d have something I’d actually read.
5. LNS Makes a Literary Debut by Angela Valdez
Ironically, the anger of the elite drives further page views.
6. The Seven Corners Home Depot Sucks My Dick by Justin Moyer
Interesting postscript to this post: Moyer and Home Depot are now trying really hard to make it work.
7. Washingtonpost.com’s White Hand Under Siege by Erik Wemple
Talk about the digital divide!
8. Party Report: The Young and the Guest List by Angela Valdez
Stop slandering the wealthy! Or is it liabling them?
9. NPR Moving to “NoMa” by Jule Banville
Garciaparra: Good player, up-and-coming landlord
Thanks to everyone for reading. I don’t know why there isn’t a No. 10 on my report. The Web is so loosey-goosey!