An admirable act of transparency at Slate, where writers who supported the invasion of Iraq discuss how they feel about said support five years on.
In this spirit of openness, I decided to reexamine my blog posts over the past year. Here’s some things I could have done better.
1. “Summary Lovin'” was way too meta.
2. Making fun of one of our new owner’s franchise properties was perhaps an example of thrill-seeking.
3. I actually like the Keurig now.
4. It’s best not to engage the DCeiver at all.
5. I ran out of jokes long before I ended this feature.
6. Atlanta’s nickname isn’t “The Big ‘A.'” That’s actually the nickname of Akron, Ohio.
7. Athitakis dresses much better than this.