We value your support now more than ever.
All year we’ve been covering the issues that matter most to you—the pandemic, the election, policing, housing, and more—and now our end of year membership campaign is here. Will you support our work to ensure we can bring you the same informative local reporting in 2021?
Received a somewhat mysterious note plugging a “burger crawl” Saturday inspired by Young & Hungry columnist Tim Carman‘s local burger roundup last week in the Washington Post. The (somewhat ambitious) schedule is:
- 11 a.m.: Elevation Burger, Falls Church
- 11:45 a.m.: Big Buns, Arlington
- 12:30 p.m.: Good Stuff, Capitol Hill
- 1:15 p.m.: Five Guys, Dupont Circle
- 2 p.m.: Z-Burger, Tenleytown
- 2:45 p.m.: BGR, Bethesda
- 3:15 p.m.: Urban Burger, Rockville
And, if you’re really nuts, you could always saunter over to Ray’s Hell-Burger in Arlington in the evening if you’re still hungry. No names were on the note I was sent; e-mail email@example.com for further detail.