We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Received a somewhat mysterious note plugging a “burger crawl” Saturday inspired by Young & Hungry columnist Tim Carman‘s local burger roundup last week in the Washington Post. The (somewhat ambitious) schedule is:
- 11 a.m.: Elevation Burger, Falls Church
- 11:45 a.m.: Big Buns, Arlington
- 12:30 p.m.: Good Stuff, Capitol Hill
- 1:15 p.m.: Five Guys, Dupont Circle
- 2 p.m.: Z-Burger, Tenleytown
- 2:45 p.m.: BGR, Bethesda
- 3:15 p.m.: Urban Burger, Rockville
And, if you’re really nuts, you could always saunter over to Ray’s Hell-Burger in Arlington in the evening if you’re still hungry. No names were on the note I was sent; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further detail.