We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
* Ben’s Chili Bowl turns 50, remains more delicious than my parents.
* Liz, the new hater over at why.i.hate.dc, hits on a topic even trolling commenters can agree on: the meter system’s bad cabbie fallout.
* Daily Campello Art News introduces you to D.C. artist Chawky Frenn‘s still life with animal carcass.
* Forget Phelps. BYT gives big ups to the foreigners in Speedos.
* This time in local writer Holly Jones‘ monthly McSweeney’s column, Dispatches from the Anacostia: Gemini gets a new tooth.
* Upset the Setup gets upset about D.C. voting rights.
* Pick up a paper: Our Education Issue gives you the scoops and scandals from six local college rags.
Photo by wfyurasko