We value your support now more than ever.
All year we’ve been covering the issues that matter most to you—the pandemic, the election, policing, housing, and more—and now our end of year membership campaign is here. Will you support our work to ensure we can bring you the same informative local reporting in 2021?
* The Washington Post on the search for a Fairfax police officer who went missing in the waters of Pohick Bay on Tuesday. Second Lieutenant Francis J. Stecco “had volunteered to play the role of a “victim” during a training session for a helicopter water rescue, though he was not a member of the dive team.”
* Attention Adobe Photoshop Elements 7: Do not fuck with Mr. T in D.C.
* Frozen Tropics updates you on recent homicide arrests North of Capitol Hill.
* Hookupmaps charts craigslist casual encounters on google maps. Logan Circle is bumpin’!
* And in this newspaper:
– Mixtec’s new Mexican-Italian take-out gets the Tim Carman treatment.
– Dave McKenna on why high-school homecoming is for nerds.
– In Loose Lips, at-large council candidate Michael Brown robo-calls the wrong guy.
– Why the death of Tony Hunter‘s remains “unofficial.”
Photo by NCinDC.