* The Washington Post on the search for a Fairfax police officer who went missing in the waters of Pohick Bay on Tuesday. Second Lieutenant Francis J. Stecco “had volunteered to play the role of a “victim” during a training session for a helicopter water rescue, though he was not a member of the dive team.”
* Attention Adobe Photoshop Elements 7: Do not fuck with Mr. T in D.C.
* Frozen Tropics updates you on recent homicide arrests North of Capitol Hill.
* Hookupmaps charts craigslist casual encounters on google maps. Logan Circle is bumpin’!
* And in this newspaper:
– Mixtec’s new Mexican-Italian take-out gets the Tim Carman treatment.
– Dave McKenna on why high-school homecoming is for nerds.
– In Loose Lips, at-large council candidate Michael Brown robo-calls the wrong guy.
– Why the death of Tony Hunter‘s remains “unofficial.”
Photo by NCinDC.