Get our free newsletter
* New York Times recaps Obama’s morning after.
* Slate explains what happens now for the “gay couples who entered into legal marriages in California before the amendment passed.”
– WaPo‘s Eugene Robinson tells us why we all lost it on Tuesday.
– In case you missed the Uncle Sam or Uncle Tom question—-I love this reaction: “Really. Ralph Nader. What was that.” Also, since when has Nader invoked Uncle Sam?
* And in this newspaper:
– The fussy food issue! Tim Carman on the obsessive chef, Jule Banville on food stylists and a high-class chocolate chip, Ruth Samuelson on fake food allergies, and Mike DeBonis on the region’s fussiest menus.
– Tricia Olszewski on the latest in film.
– I shop at the nation’s newest pro-life pharmacy.
Photo by Darrow Montgomery