We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Now, I know all you time-wasting trolls have a hard time surfing away from the smart, sophisticated commentary found on the City Desk blog to sample something new. I’m sympathetic to your plight. I realize how hard it is to move that mouse two inches further south on the City Paper home page and click on the new Young & Hungry blog. So I’m coming to you instead.
Here are the top blog posts from the Y&H blog, as picked by a neutral committee that weighed such factors as taste, newsworthiness, importance, popularity, and proper hygiene.
1. PETA Wants Lower Health Insurance Premiums for Vegetarians.
2. The Stacy’s Pita Chips Challenge.
3. Organic? Nope. Environmental? You Betcha.
4. Junction Market: A Total Jerk Center.
5. Recipe for Disaster: How the Economy Is Affecting Cashion’s.
6. AU Is the Most Veg-Friendly College in America.
7. North Sea Restaurant Goes Organic!
8. Andy Shallal’s Eatonville to Symbolically Reunite Hughes and Hurston.
9. Jamie Stachowski on Obsessive Chefs.
10. Ashok Bajaj to Open Restaurant No. 7.