- Andrew Noz takes the cover in a profile of Wale and a review of his new album Ambition. Noz doesn’t think the D.C. rapper’s talent actually lives up to his ambitions.
- Jonathan L. Fischer profiles Artspace, a new artist-only apartment building where it’s rather difficult to find a spot.
- The most viable local Republican candidate may be a lifelong Democrat, reports Loose Lips’ Alan Suderman.
- Young & Hungry’s Chris Shott takes note of the very sustainable (and economical) food use between 1789 and The Tombs: The scraps from the former head downstairs to feed college kids at the latter.
- Lydia DePillis writes about the neighborhood discord being caused by the dest- I mean, construction, in Adams Morgan.
Plus: All your favorite features and bits and pieces that don’t make it onto the site. Pick up your copy today!