We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
It’s Thursday—go get your copy of City Paper. Can’t find one in it’s usual spot? Let us know. In this week’s delightful issue:
- On the cover, Franklin Schneider says that we’ve been sold a false bill of goods when it comes to the wonders of adulthood.
- A look at The Hamilton, the Clyde’s group’s huge new restaurant that’s diving into sushi.
- Local band Beauty Pill is made a comeback literally in front of their fan’s very eyes.
- Lydia DePillis assesses the art of traffic impact assessment.
- And Loose Lips studies the lawsuits the D.C. government responds to every year.