City Paper is not for tourists
It’s Thursday—go get your copy of City Paper. Can’t find one in it’s usual spot? Let us know. In this week’s delightful issue:
- On the cover, Franklin Schneider says that we’ve been sold a false bill of goods when it comes to the wonders of adulthood.
- A look at The Hamilton, the Clyde’s group’s huge new restaurant that’s diving into sushi.
- Local band Beauty Pill is made a comeback literally in front of their fan’s very eyes.
- Lydia DePillis assesses the art of traffic impact assessment.
- And Loose Lips studies the lawsuits the D.C. government responds to every year.