Hey all! It’s Thursday—time to get your copy of City Paper! It’s our best one yet.
- On the cover, yours truly has written many words about the tensions between the city’s top schools and their comfortable, immovable neighbors.
- Contributor Amanda Abrams profiles Paul Emerson’s Company E theater troupe.
- LL considers nostalgia for former mayor Anthony Williams.
- Young & Hungry wonders: Which late-night Chinese restaurant will ultimately win local chefs’ affection?
- Lydia DePillis eats at a bunch of cafeterias.
Plus, all the other good stuff you know and love! Go out and get yours.