Get to know D.C. with our daily newsletter
We dive deep on the day’s biggest story and share links to everything you need to know.
Hey all! It’s Thursday—time to get your copy of City Paper! It’s our best one yet.
- On the cover, yours truly has written many words about the tensions between the city’s top schools and their comfortable, immovable neighbors.
- Contributor Amanda Abrams profiles Paul Emerson’s Company E theater troupe.
- LL considers nostalgia for former mayor Anthony Williams.
- Young & Hungry wonders: Which late-night Chinese restaurant will ultimately win local chefs’ affection?
- Lydia DePillis eats at a bunch of cafeterias.
Plus, all the other good stuff you know and love! Go out and get yours.