We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Newly-victorious foam head Teddy Roosevelt will be chatting with fans at 12:30 today on the Washington Post‘s site. But what do you ask a costume that’s seen so much? Five questions, and a bonus extra question for everyone involved in the chat.
- How mad were you when John Schrank shot you during a speech? Is the presidents race cat worse?
- What’s the biggest animal you’ve ever killed? This one?
- Did you ever forgive William Howard Taft? Do you think he should be the next racing president?
- Which of your diplomatic successes are you most proud of: the Gentlemen’s Agreement banning segregation of Japanese students, or the treaty that ended the Russo-Japanese War, for which you won a Nobel Prize?
- This is a pretty cute cartoon, right?
For Everyone Else:
Photo by Darrow Montgomery