Sign up for our free newsletter
[ sponsored post ]
If the music stinks at a bar, you don’t wait for it to change – you leave. If the food at a restaurant is terrible, you stop eating it. Smart people don’t wait around for things to change, they get the lay of the land and they adapt quickly.
That’s why it’s important that government starts training and investing in its young leaders early and often.
The government needs to hang on to its talented workers and those workers need the tools to keep succeeding as they climb up the ladder. If you’ve got the talent (we know you do) we’ve got the tools at our OPM-approved Next Generation of Government Training Summit on July 25 – 26.
The 4th Annual Next Generation of Government Summit created by Young Government Leaders (the leading association for young government professionals) and GovLoop (the Knowledge Network for Government) provides:
- Training sessions to develop the critical skills needed by rising leaders;
- Career advice for young leaders from top senior government officials;
- Best practices across government to replicate in agencies;
- Networking opportunities to build career networks; and
- Speakers to energize and inspire the next generation on why public service matters
City Paper readers can save $55 with special code “CityPaper” – Sign up here