Do you have a plan to vote?
Let us tell you the information you need to register and cast a ballot in D.C.
There are about 20 fewer parking spots than usual in the District today. The District Department of Transportation is hosting its annual PARK(ing) Day, for which residents and businesses get to rethink how public spaces are used by transforming a parking spot into a pop-up park.
They’ll only be up until 3 p.m. today, so grab your lunch and eat it at one of the following temporary parks:
- Zipcar: 2221 I Street NW
- Baked & Wired: 1050 Thomas Jefferson St. NW
- Gensler: 2020 K Street NW
- Urbanful: 1723 K Street NW
- Georgetown BID: 1211 Potomac Street NW
- Georgetown BID: 1034 33rd Street NW
- Office of the State Superintendent of Education: 810 1st Street NE
- goDCgo: 1201 G Street NW
- DC Department of Parks and Recreation: 1250 U Street NW
- Golden Triangle BID: 1730 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
- DC Water: 1227 Wisconsin Avenue NW
- ACE Hardware: 1055 5th Street NW
- Alba Osteria: 425 I Street NW
- NoMa Bid: 1st Street NE & Pierce Street NE
- BicycleSPACE: 1019 7th Street NW
- NoMa BID: 1100 1st Street NE
- Council of the District Columbia: 1350 Pennsylvania Ave NW
- Oculus: 1440 P Street NW
- RTKL Associates and USGBC: M Street & New Hampshire Avenue NW
Photo via DDOT