Sign up for our free newsletter
This week on Arts Desk: Yéle Haiti! The charity founded by the former Fugees musician Wyclef Jean has raised millions for earthquake relief since last week, and received half of the $36,000 netted by a benefit concert at the 9:30 Club Monday—-while at the same time, it came under fire for making a series of dubious payments to companies owned by Jean.
- Yéle Haiti Has Long History of Dysfunction, Gawker Report Shows
- 9:30 Club’s Haiti Concert Will Still Aid Wyclef Jean’s Charity
- What’s So Special about Wednesday?
- 9:30 Club’s Haiti Benefit May Aid Wyclef Jean’s Dubious Charity
- Pride/Prejudice: The Thinking Person’s Regency Erotica