We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
This week, haterate spewed everywhere. The dudes behind Fan Death Records aren’t impressed with D.C.’s music—-and they named names. Check out what they had to say, and the 100-plus comments—-angry, amused, confused—-that followed:
- Fan Death Records to D.C. Bands: “Stop Sucking”
- Twitter Adds Local Trending; D.C. Tweeting Skews Scatological
- Arts Roundup: Michelle Rhee at Sundance Edition
- New Songs for 2010: Free Music from Wale, XO, and Future Times
- The State of the Union for D.C. Newspaper Cartoonists