Get our free newsletter
If you’re going to see just one opening show, make it “Off the Grid” at G Fine Art; if it’s just one closing show, make it Gallery Plan B‘s “Inside Outside.”
• “Woody Gwynn: American Landscapes,” paintings by Woody Gwynn, opened Thursday at the Luther W. Brady Art Gallery at George Washington University.
• “Abstract Realities,” work by Allen Levy, Ann Elizabeth Gedicks, Zoe Hathaway, Cherie M. Redlinger, Felisa Federman, and Damian Yanessa, opens today at DC Arts Center.
• “Piece by Piece: Figuarative Collage,” work by Megan Coyle, opens today at the Margaret W. & Joseph L. Fisher Art Gallery at Northern Virginia Community College, Alexandria Campus.
• Work by Joan Belmar, Cameron Petke, and Marie Ringwald opens tomorrow at Gallery Neptune.
• “If I Told You One Time…” sculpture/furniture by Chris Rucker, opens tomorrow at Industry Gallery.
• “Perception Altar,” drawings and sculpture by Jeramie Bellmay, opens tomorrow at The Fridge.
• “Off the Grid,” paintings by Betsy Kaufman, Odili Donald Odita and W.C. Richardson opens tomorrow at G Fine Art.
• “Juxtapositions,” paintings by Ellen Cornett, opens tomorrow at Studio H.
• “Mindscapes,” work by Touchstone Gallery artists, closes today at ARTiculate Gallery.
• “Premium,” work by Trevor Young, closes Saturday at Civilian Arts Project.
• “Inside Outside,” work by Ron Donoughe, Shoshanna Ahart, Kevin H. Adams, Michelle Montalbano, Susan Hostetler, Gordon Binder, Aster da Fonseca, Karen Kemp, Joey Mánlapaz and Marci Erspamer, closes Sunday at Gallery Plan B.
• “Identify,” work by Mike Weber, closes Thursday, May 20, at Long View Gallery.