Do you have a plan to vote?
Let us tell you the information you need to register and cast a ballot in D.C.
1. Whole Foods bag: Starring lots of quinoa.
2. Hand sanitizer: Hummus residue.
3. iPhone: For checking the weather forecast, listening to Government Issue.
4. Fanny pack: Semi-ironic. Utile.
5. Scarf: Or keffiyeh. Whatever you’ve got.
6. Poncho: For mid-concert monsoon cancellations.
7. Granola: Probably purchased at the Takoma Park food co-op.
8. SmarTrip card: Nobody lives in Tenleytown.
9. Earplugs: For you. Massive noise-canceling headphones for your toddler.
10. Dog-shit bags: Rescued Labrador-Retriever mix.
11. Moleskines: How Hemingway tweeted.
12. Change: Multiple runs to the Good Humor truck.