We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
If you want more depressing news about Irene-related cancellations, you’ve come to the wrong place. Arts Desk is a glass-half-full type of blog. Here’s your guide to what is probably not going to be canceled by the (totally wussy) hurricane this weekend. This post will be updated.
- Rock & Roll Hotel: not impressed.
- Bliss at U Street Music Hall: shya right.
- National Harbor: pfffft.
- Maryland Ensemble Theater: Bring it on.
- American Art Museum: Well, you should at least call before you stop by.
- Arena Stage: The shows will go on.
- Shakespeare Theatre: sticking it out (for now).
- Wonderland Ballroom: whatever.
- BlackRock Center For the Arts: unfazed.
- Puppet Company Playhouse: rollin’ hard.
- State Theatre: Nothing shall stand in the way of The Legwarmers’ ’80s dance party.
- Cherry Red Productions: It’s going to take a lot more of than a hurricane to stop The Aristocrats.