Do you have a plan to vote?
Let us tell you the information you need to register and cast a ballot in D.C.
We can't make City Paper without you
If you want more depressing news about Irene-related cancellations, you’ve come to the wrong place. Arts Desk is a glass-half-full type of blog. Here’s your guide to what is probably not going to be canceled by the (totally wussy) hurricane this weekend. This post will be updated.
- Rock & Roll Hotel: not impressed.
- Bliss at U Street Music Hall: shya right.
- National Harbor: pfffft.
- Maryland Ensemble Theater: Bring it on.
- American Art Museum: Well, you should at least call before you stop by.
- Arena Stage: The shows will go on.
- Shakespeare Theatre: sticking it out (for now).
- Wonderland Ballroom: whatever.
- BlackRock Center For the Arts: unfazed.
- Puppet Company Playhouse: rollin’ hard.
- State Theatre: Nothing shall stand in the way of The Legwarmers’ ’80s dance party.
- Cherry Red Productions: It’s going to take a lot more of than a hurricane to stop The Aristocrats.