Sign up for our free newsletter
Free D.C. news, delivered to your inbox daily.
* Ooooh, busted: Redskins player Chris Cooley totally in trouble with coach for posting naked self-shots and secret team study questions online . . . in the same photo:
Cooley, meanwhile, was again expressing regret for the fact that the photo exposed more of himself that he had planned. Cooley was studying in the buff when he snapped the photo, and he posted it without examining it closely. It wasn’t until hours later—-when the number of hits on his blog jumped from 9,000 to 37,000 to 60,000 in a short period of time after the game—-that he realized something was amiss. [via WUSA9]
* Fight HIV In D.C. seeks sponsorship for 2009.
* Brad Pitt puts $100,000 behind gay marriage.
* Via The Onion: “New Nervous-Energy Drink Recreates Feeling Of Waiting For Girl To Call”:
Ponzari announced that Pace! is also developing a manic-energy drink, which will give consumers the feeling of maxing out their credit cards purchasing 400 snow shovels at Home Depot
* The New Gay‘s new mixtape, now with double Matt Pond PA!
* Local dating blogger Roissy in D.C. continues his series in “how to handle femme fatales.” A tip:
The sweeter and more innocent a girl seems, the greater the likelihood she has been in a gangbang. Corollary: Always assume she is a whore. It helps kick the legs out from under the pedestal you will be tempted to put her on, and it is more often than not true.
Photo by NCinDC