We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Thursday night, I’ll be live-blogging the sole VP debate between Sarah Palin and Joe Biden. As I do so, I will be playing a Palin-Biden drinking game of my own design. Here, The Sexist‘s advice on when to drink—-and when to chug.
Alcoholic beverage of choice. If you decide to play up the regional theme, select Alaskan Amber for Palin and Delaware brew Dogfish Head for Biden. If you’re playing for personality, select a Moosehead Lager for Palin (or a sloppy White Russian, if you’re looking for something harder). When toasting to Biden, immerse yourself in blue-collar Scranton, PA and choose a Rolling Rock (edit-now proudly brewed in New Jersey).
CHUG YER BEER if you hear PALIN say:
– Name of any foreign leader (mispronounced)
– God / Jesus
– Main Street
– Drill [x10 if followed by “Baby, drill”]
– Barack Obama
– “Pssh,” or “Psshaw”
BONUS: Drink anytime Palin blinks.
SIP FROM THY DOGFISH HEAD if BIDEN says:
– Name of any foreign leader (pronounced correctly)
– Middle class
– Financial bailout
– Wall Street
– John McCain
– Exasperated sigh
FINISH YOUR BEER if:
– PALIN says “Lipstick” or “Hockey”
– BIDEN compliments any woman’s looks
– PALIN says she’ll “get back to you.”
– BIDEN appears to creepily check out Palin
– EITHER CANDIDATE says a FACT you know to be false.
Add your suggestions in the comments.
Image—-S.S. Princess May shipwrecked off Sentinel Island, Alaska, 1910—-by trialsanderrors.