Do you have a plan to vote?
Let us tell you the information you need to register and cast a ballot in D.C.
The jury returned its verdict today in the trial of Vasile Graure, the truck driver accused of setting fire to Glover Park strip club Good Guys last year. Graure was convicted of the following charges:
– Three counts of assault with intent to kill while armed
– Four counts of assault with a dangerous weapon
– One count of aggravated assault while armed
– One count of mayhem while armed
– Two counts of burglary in the second degree while armed
– One count of arson
– One count of felony destruction of property
Graure’s sentencing hearing will be held in January.