* Washington Post columnist Hank Steuver on reporters’ practices of asking straight actors about playing gay: “Wasn’t it really difficult to kiss another man? Implied: Without throwing up, seeing as you’re so obviously straight? What were you thinking as you kissed? Did you rehearse it? What was it liiiiiike?”
* According to a study by the National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy and CosmoGirl.com, “One in five teen girls (22%)—-and 11% of teen girls ages 13-16 years old——say they have electronically sent, or posted online, nude or semi-nude images of themselves.” Even more teens are playing voyeur: “One-third (33%) of teen boys and one-quarter (25%) of teen girls say they have had nude/semi-nude images—-originally meant to be private—-shared with them.”
* Larry Craig has lost his appeal but not his appeal, am I right fellas?
* Pink News has the skinny on the first gay band asked to march in an inaugural parade: the Lesbian and Gay Band Association.
* Ladyblog calls for a soap opera bailout: “If Susan Lucci isn’t safe, no one is.”
Photo via trialsanderrors.