Sign up for our free newsletter
Free D.C. news, delivered to your inbox daily.
* Richard Cizik, the VP for Government Affairs for The National Association of Evangelicals, stepped down yesterday after making comments on NPR “that he backs same-sex civil unions” [via Shakesville].
* Jezebel—-along with the rest of the Gawker universe—-gets a massive face-lift to “increase pageviews.” Agh, what? But we’re still working on our redesign that will shamelessly appropriate your model!
* In other NPR news, ye olde tyme radio content has aborted an interview with an abortion provider, Feministe reports.
* How is “Hot” Rod Blagojeblahblah like Sarah Palin? Now in cartoon form! [Via WaPo‘sTom Toles, who just can’t quit her].
* Can I “make” this hot little item about Tim Gunn coming to D.C. this weekend “work”? Eh, I guess not. He’ll be at Halo tonight.
Photo by trialsanderrors.