Well folks, it’s that time of the year again when I retire to my secret, undisclosed holiday-time punpkin’-pie sunshine bunker* for the remainder of the year. Things should get back on a regular schedule on December 29th, followed closely by another brief hiatus to allow for my first hangover of 2009. Until then, let’s reflect.
I started this blog this fall, after jumping ship from the City Paper‘s arts beat to cover a subject a little closer to my area of interest—-women (am one). Since then, I’ve written on contraception access, coy Internet sex fiends, and that sexy dunce ice queen who would become the Vice President of our hearts. Let’s see what subjects ya’ll found most interesting this year: in a list!
1. SEX/OBAMA: Electoral Dysfunction: In Search of Election Night Sex
2. SARAH PALIN: The Sexist’s Vice-Presidential Debate Drinking Game
3. SEX/FIRE: The Good Guys Trial
4. OBAMA: Is This Man Your Ticket to the Inauguration?
5. SEX: Nude Coworkers: Disturbing?
6. SEX/SARAH PALIN: Star in the Sarah Palin Adult Film
7. SARAH PALIN: Now: Live-Blogging the Vice-Presidential Debate
8. GAY ENDURANCE CONTESTS: High Heel Race Seeks Volunteers
9. BOOBS: Breast Cancer Awareness Cake: Fail
10. WOMEN’S HEALTH: Yes, We Have No Birth Control
Thanks very much for reading. And let me know what sexy fire boob contests you’d like to see covered in 2009!
Photo via trialsanderrors.